About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

enRoute Film Festival



A description of the image
goes here.
At the end of last year I was lucky enough to experience the enRoute Film Festival, not only as an attendant but as an official selection. In brief it was more than pleasant. enRoute and Air Canada flew the filmmakers to Toronto and had us spend a couple of nights as the Metro Hotel. We also went down to the Movieola studio and gave live interviews. I met a lot of great people and I ended up winning for best animated short. As part of my winnings enRoute sent me and friend to the Whistler film festival in BC and there we spent a week eating and watching films including my new second favorite film of all time Blue Valentine. enRoute is back this year so I highly encourage anyone, especially Sheridan Grads to submit..tell em King sent you. On top of everything else, Red Snow has been playing on the Air Canada airline for some time now, so if you happen to find yourself on a flight give it a watch, I actually get paid about $34.45 for each vi...no not really but do give it a watch, that's the only place you can view it till toss it up on here or enter into another festival.


A description of the image
goes here.


This is an interview I gave at the time.
A description of the image
goes here.


A description of the image
goes here.A description of the image
goes here.


A description of the image
goes here.

Red Snow hasn't been doing too bad for itself. It's won a bunch of awards and like any good son, he's made me proud. Festivals are great, seeing your work on the big screen in front of a live audience is an experience I hope to enjoy a few more times before my time here ends. I'd like to thank my good friend peter for all the jokes and enRoute for the honors.
If you're in the area for the in the San Jose area in march, check out the Cinequest film festival. I look forward to seeing Red Snow converted to DV-Cam for the screening.

 A description of the image
goes here.
till next time
Peace. 


-King

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers