About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Spiderman



 
Adding to my ongoing list of comic book character renditions. Here's my attempt at Spidey. 
Me being me, I've put up a hand full of different images for one piece.


As much as I was digging the simple shapes, there came as time as there always does, when I decided to develop the work into something more accessible. I love the character because of how well his shapes work with his lines and how recognizable his iconic design is. The tear drop eye, the balance of two main colours, No matter how many times they change his costume design it usually takes a few months before they come back to what works.

The final in this case being a icy jazz setting with New York and it's character defining bridge in the background.


-King

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers