About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Joker Painting


A description of the image
goes here.
As of late, I've been viewing a lot of (Chris)Nolans work. His more recent work is growing on me. It's as if it gets better with time or a tleast repeat viewings. Anyways, one thing I loved right off the bat(see what just happened there) was his approach/direction with the Joker character. There are alot of good things to be said about the character's direction. For one; like Nolan, the character isn't funny and he's not supposed to be. Secondly he looks like a colourful version of The Crow. It's almost like he's returned from the dead to exact his revenge and for all intents and purposeses, he can't be killed/stopped. That's all for now.


A description of the image goes here.
I'm also feeling inception and this trailer mash up makes me smile a joker like expression.

This Zack Hemsey's Mind Heist  works over any and every trailer you can imagine, even my very own....and believe me, I've got the exports to prove it.






Peace

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers