About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Incredible Hulk Painting


Keeping with my run on digital comic book renderings, my second attempt is one of  the Hulk. I've always had some thoughts on his ins and outs but I've never once put pen to pad. In what started out as a mission to "design" the hulk turned into a rather generic but enjoyable rendition. I found many paint streams along the character's vast canvas that have inspire me to really figure digital painting and its advantages. I worked on lighting(which is always the goal), and I found a piece to finally round out my banner.
A description of the image goes here.A description of the image goes here.


Similar to the design forethought in Tarzan, I believe it prudent to design superheroes for their function. They shouldn't all look like swimmers that have too much time on their hands. Hulk, who has gamma radiation juicing up his muscle fibres should have a crazy physique, however there is still room for speculative function. I believe that his centre is his upper back. Everything he does from opening doors to smashing mountains is with his traps, and adductors. However, I must admit I'm very dissapointed by how generic this piece turned out, yet there is always something to be said for drawing on model.

A description of the image goes here.
-King

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers