About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Phoenix part2

More work on the phoenix concept, the idea of transformation has risen from the flames of my mind

at first i wanted to do the back of a boys head with red hair so that it would tie into the front (or back) of the magazines phoenix face




but that was a little too ambiguous, so then, a boy with his hair on fire paralleling the previous image came to mind

with the flames, this time i wanted to keep the feel of hair whereas with the bird it was more feathery flames...
the colours are a little pushed but I feel it adds a sense of "childrens book cover" to the image

I grew up on Robert Munch and Michael Martchenko, in fact i listen to some of his work on my ipod on my bike ride to school, it's good for the soul.

peace

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers