About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Phoenix Part 3


A description of the image goes here.

Ok so this is my final cover in a series of phoenix/rising out of/evolution covers i'm doing for Visions of Science

I just took the literal translation of what was asked of me, but instead of fire I tried smoke, and then that turned into clouds


this is my last pastel of 2008, its been quite the learning experience
and now i've moved onto 24x36 size paper...oh the freedom


peace

1 comments:

Sam Amanfi at: January 11, 2009 at 8:15 p.m. said...

I gotta say, i like these process clips that u put together. real nice.

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers