About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Scene Stealing #2

The Master.


Why this flilm?
Simply put, I liked the look, not much more.
Pretty much the only thing that I took away from this one was the photography. Similar to Pear Harbor(soo pretty) it looked like a glamorous moving calender cut out of that genius looking 40-60 period in the west. From the cuffed jeans and white shirts to the red lipstick and the contrast filtered color grading.


A few scenes stand out, particularly the opening bit with the boating and of course the desert strip motorcycle sequence. Phillip S Hoffman is always such a captivating character actor...I wouldn't mind him showing up in every movie.



As for the movie. I'm not a fan. Reminds me of Catcher in the Rye. No matter how many times I tried to read that at the time, I just didn't get it. Maybe in a few years...


-King

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers