About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Story via Line II


"It's difficult to tell an original boxing story, someones always down on their luck,"

The next story in this little series comes by way of a boxing manager and father.
Working with family is always tough I think, and nowhere is this struggle more present than in this relationship. Throwing in the towel is always an option, that's what the say to each other anyways.
This piece was inspired by a photo I saw once.


Something I've been finding when working with the story of this curve is how much humility I see in it. There's a scenario (perhaps down the road) where this line tells an imposing type of story but for now I just don't see it.


 One line turns to two and the characters follow suit


This last piece I think tells a really intimate story, the right things are hidden and the lines converge where they may. It's here that find find ourselves backed into a corner.


 One of my favorite films is Million Dollar Baby. It tells the excellent story of a man looking for a daughter and a daughter looking for a dad. Check it out some time.

-Peace

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers