About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Objects in the Sky



A description of the image goes here.
Clouds. 

It's always been difficult for me to really capture them I think because they have alot of form but are also formless. That's not me quoting from the Jeet Kune Do book of how to kick ass when you are in a large group of Japanese Karate students. Every since I started working on my digital skills clouds have gotten alot easier. Here are a few of the more successful attempts.

A description of the image goes here.
A description of the image goes here.
A description of the image goes here.

If you keep an eye out, you'll see them as shameless attempts at backgrounds in other images.
A new hobby of mine is to work on things I'm weak at...considering that's a genre in itself, you should see alot of new (digital) art from me.
peace

-King

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers