About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

My Film


A description of the image goes here.

At last... I've started focusing on my film...well, I work at my co-op during the day but in the evenings I....well actually when I get home I nap, but around 12am, it's on.

I've always wanted to do a sweeping epic, something that if it was announced on one of those genre film websites with said cool director attached to direct, that it would generate interest...at the same time something that is relatable and charming in it's ties to a moment in each of our personal lives, has a message, and as always, something different...from the masses.

Red Snow is a Graphic novel idea the first in a series of 4, I'm so into it i figure i'd animate part of it for my thesis.
A description of the image goes here.
prelude
A description of the image goes here.
A description of the image goes here.
characters

A description of the image goes here.
A description of the image goes here.






















poster

 A description of the image goes here.


-King

2 comments:

Sam Amanfi at: May 15, 2009 at 6:18 p.m. said...

so wait, no stripper pandas? lol.

sounds like an interesting story thus far. these preliminary sketches are quite neat to look at. i like the chase sketches, very nice. definitely staying tuned as u post more ideas hopefully.

ALVARO CERVANTES at: September 12, 2009 at 2:33 p.m. said...

LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS ANIMATED!
P

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers