About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Update Immortal Character Modeling



My first shot at modeling I decided to take a stab at a character from my film. With Game design you have to optimize for real time engine limitations. With film you can pump almost as much geometry and resolution as you need. Long story short, this approach is more for gaming than it is my real goals. Moreover, for the sake of the assignment I even gave the design a less stylized approach.


Zbrush












The low polygon model, rigged(catBoneSystem), posed, somewhat lit.



The high polygon model imported from Zbrush.


The low poly, normal mapped with the high poly.




It's a start.
-King.

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers