About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Spiderman Painting


Been sitting on this one for a little while. I couldn't figure out what kinda composition to settle on, I mostly wanted it to fit into my ongoing series. Pretty much no a simple comp with no background and a recognizable aspect. This Spiderman started with the graphic and line I posted earlier and I finished it off with the old Cs4 paint set. This being my second time with the web-slinger I wanted to tackle the dreaded classic rendition of his costume. Eyes are more streamlined and forms are more highlighted. All in all I'm happy with it.

When it came to the full comp I experimented with a ton of fodder shapes and eye moving framing, they ended up being mostly distracting.


In the end I went with a surgical cropping.


 The Final.
A blue background blends with the blue in his costume and really brings out the design.

-King

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers