About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Devil on My Shoulder


 
I recently re-read William Golding's Lord of the Flies. I Can't believe I didn't enjoy that book more when I was forced to read it back in grade 10. Which is probably due to the fact that I was forced to read it out loud and as my pals remember, I coined the term "Stuttering Stanley" long before Shayamlan became a one hit wonder. I'm a big fan of stories that discuss the human capacity to simply be self serving and violent. They play to the fact that we are evolved apes and civility is a circumstance of intelligence and not some mandate or even god given characteristic. Everyday my prof would go on about are we born good or evil and where is the veneer drawn.


This imagery is speaks to the south beach attire wearing devil on the shoulder all innocent kids have on their shoulder called titled "The id"

Final Print

-King

0 comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers