About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

White Boots & a Blue Kilt

A description of the image goes here.

High Viking?


A mix of a Viking Norsemen and a Highlander. This is another piece concieved digitally and on a whim. This man like his ale warm and think. His women, the same.. The character, fittnigly named one arm is in the vain of the classic viking hero mythology in that he's missing an appendage. Looking at the lore, a missing article is like having a beard or scar, it adds character and or presence. What would odin be with two eyes or the how to train you're dragon vikings if they were all whole.

One thing I already miss about the pastel approach to original art pieces, is the tangibility. I feel art doesn't really exist untill you can put it on your wall without it being a print out. However I do appreciate the control + alt + delete function. Anyone that knows me knows that I erase about three times more than I actually draw.
A description of the image goes here.A description of the image goes here.



does that bg look familiar?
very good.
A description of the image goes here.


Thanks for stopping by
 -King

2 comments:

Sopheak at: November 2, 2010 at 9:34 AM said...

"I feel art doesn't really exist untill you can put it on your wall without it being a print out."

I think I know what you mean. I Still feel like there is still something missing in my digital artworks. I tried to paint with acrylics the other day, I couldn't do it. I became digitally dependent. I need to go back to the roots.

Anyways this looks awesome. your pastel abilities always impresses me

King M. Mugabi at: November 2, 2010 at 10:19 AM said...

thanks sopheak.
however all this is infact digital work.

my pastel look does carry over I suppose.

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers