About Me

My photo
King was born in Uganda and raised as a Canadian. He studied and graduated the animation program at sheridan college and furthered his knowledge into game and 3D artistry.

Content

Robo_Cop

united kindom edition



A description of the image goes here.

More art for the youth magazine I contribute to every so often, or to be more specific when one of the youth written stories is up to snuff and I have a weekend off.

black pastel on news print
to quote Rorschach; "Obvious really."

things I like; collar and tie
things I should fix; lighting..always lighting.

-King

1 comments:

ALVARO CERVANTES at: October 3, 2009 at 9:16 AM said...

That's funny cause I did this sketch of a futuristic B-BOY GRAFFITI artist a while back and it had that tech look too.
i like it.
p

Search

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Popular Posts

Contact Me

marvin_mugabi@hotmail.com

Followers